Hi, I’m Lydia. I’m a freelance SaaS and B2B writer.
I write articles that help SaaS and B2B brands drive sales, connect with customers and prospects, generate qualified organic traffic, and nurture prospects into sales-qualified leads.
Here are some results I’ve gotten for clients:
- Built and executed a content strategy that increased blog traffic by 166% in 6 months
- Ranked 60+ client-designated keywords on page 1 and snagged featured snippets
- Wrote a blog post that contributes 26.66% of overall site traffic, outranked competitors in SERP and generated revenue for the client
I’ve written for SaaS and B2B brands like
I specialize in content writing for SaaS and B2B brands. Whether you are looking for a one-off blog post or a content package, you are in the right place. The types of content I create are:
- Blog posts (bylined and ghostwritten)
- Thought leadership essays (bylined and ghostwritten)
- Customer stories
…we are a perfect fit if you are
- A startup founder looking for an expert SaaS and B2B writer to help execute their content marketing strategy
- A product marketing manager in need of product-led content that helps you acquire and retain customers
- A content marketing manager who wants to build brand authority in their industry
- Or you are in need of a SaaS and B2B writer because you’ve built a tight topic-cluster and you need someone who can write your content while you focus on other aspects of your business that really needs you.
Creating content that’s loved by your prospects and customers, ranks on search engines and drives business results doesn’t magically happen.
It’s a combination of strategy, design, and storytelling. I’ve spent the last four years as a content writer for SaaS and B2B brands like yours.
Data-driven content is an investment that can increase brand awareness, position you as the go-to company in your industry, and turn your customers into brand evangelists.